Sunday, May 13, 2012

Love to a trio of moms and my favorite prince

Happy Mother's Day to my shopping partner in crime and the sweetest Grammy I could possibly imagine.  (Seriously, look at the picture below.  I want to put her in my pocket so I can squeeze her throughout the day, everyday.)  Had a lovely weekend and have much to blog about, but Austin and I are absolutely exhausted from playing a game called BP on Saturday night and I am off to bed now.  More to come later...




Ma with her new iPad, courtesy of the good guy in green. Watch out Uncle Paul, your IT department is about to have a whole new dimension to it.


Will be dreaming of Prince Liam tonight, who would have turned eight today.  And sending my love to his mom today.


If you are in NYC next weekend, don't miss "Liam's Birthday Bash," a bake sale that promises to be like no other. Saturday, May 19, 11 a.m.-5 p.m., outside the Flatiron building (just North of 23rd Street, between Broadway and 5th).  Baked goods will be served up from an impressive list of bakeries.  You can make donations (big and small) here: http://cookiesforkidscancer.kintera.org/liamsbirthdaybash.

No comments:

Post a Comment